Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exploit getting speed record by using custom music mod (Entry needs to get removed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploit getting speed record by using custom music mod (Entry needs to get removed)

I was testing out the exploit which I was told it was fixed. And I wasn't aware that it was only DLC that was patched. And now there's a new non-DLC Bolt Speed WR sitting on top of the throne. So this significant entry I tested needs to get removed. I should've taken more precautions, sorry.

Entry is, Classic Bolt Speed 1st place, Hammer. Bros. 2:04.23

Referred exploit: steamcommunity.com/app/247080/discussions/1/1520386297695902209/

Just deleting the entry would be sufficient. As at this point of time it doesn't have any huge impact for the main game.

Again, I didn't expect this to work since I was told that it was fixed, and only after talking to some people I found out it was only for DLC. Sorry for the inconveniences.
    Last edited by HammerBros235; 01-13-2020, 08:48 AM.

Hey! Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've gone ahead and removed that entry from the leader boards. It's unlikely we'll get a fix out for this unfortunately, but thanks for letting me know.
    Brace Yourself Games - Senior Community Developer

Comment

Working...
    X