Build Number / Patch Number:
Save written using a build from 05/04 (don’t recall numbers)
Crash occurred on above build as well as the following: 2020-05-05-0923-p15467-s
**Type of Bug:**Crash
Blocking Progression: Yes
Result of Save/Load: Yes
Attached saved game file and crash logs.
Prior to saving, my game was in an odd state. I was in a negative energy state and draining batteries. Let it go for a bit as I was building some energy plants. Moved my camera deep into the fog of war randomly, came back and it appears battery power ran out. When I restored energy balance to positive, I could not get a large number of my buildings back online. Pylons weren’t connecting to each other. I tinkered around with it a while and was blocked, so I saved and restarted. Upon loading the game, hitting this crash 100% now.
- Crash occurs when loading all of the saves in my autosave rotation and I will need to restart from scratch
Unhandled exception Titan_Win64_Shipping!UBYGCity::UpdateMinimapTex() [c:\iot_build\iot itan\source itan\world\manageme nt\bygcity.cpp:5166] Titan_Win64_Shipping!UBYGCity::GameTickEvenWhenPau sed() [c:\iot_build\iot itan\source itan\world\manageme nt\bygcity.cpp:953] Titan_Win64_Shipping!UBYGHeart::Update() [c:\iot_build\iot itan\source itan\world\bygheart .cpp:531] Titan_Win64_Shipping!ABYGGameState::Tick() [c:\iot_build\iot itan\source itan\core\byggamest ate.cpp:99] Titan_Win64_Shipping!AActor::TickActor() Titan_Win64_Shipping!FActorTickFunction::ExecuteTi ck() Titan_Win64_Shipping!TGraphTask<FTickFunctionTask> ::ExecuteTask() Titan_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTask sNamedThread() Titan_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTask sUntilQuit() Titan_Win64_Shipping!FTaskGraphImplementation::Wai tUntilTasksComplete() Titan_Win64_Shipping!FTickTaskSequencer::ReleaseTi ckGroup() Titan_Win64_Shipping!FTickTaskManager::RunTickGrou p() Titan_Win64_Shipping!UWorld::Tick() Titan_Win64_Shipping!UGameEngine::Tick() Titan_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick() Titan_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain() Titan_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper() Titan_Win64_Shipping!WinMain() Titan_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\agent\_work\1\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\s tartup\exe_common.inl:288] kernel32 ntdll
Reproduction Steps (including steps that led to the crash initially):
- Load build from 05/04 - experimental
- Start a new game. Play for a couple of hours
- Allow power grid to reach a negative state (draining batteries)
- Move camera away from base, into fog of war
- Return camera to base, note batteries have drained to 0 and buildings are now offline
- Allow power grid to reach a positive state. Note buildings do not come back online
- Tinker with power grid, turning on/off devices – note buildings do not come back online
- Save game
- Load game by pressing “Continue”. Game crashes on load.
- Update to 2020-05-05-0923-p15467-s
- Load game by pressing “Continue”.
Game crashes 100% when attempting step 11. Cannot reload save.