Cloud save

Hello, I seem to be having an issue with cloud save not working. I first tried the game on my laptop and did a few tasks, saved my game and ended. I’ve booted it up on my PC now and there is nothing there to load. I have also made sure cloud saves are enabled on my EGL.

No one else experiencing this issue?

Hi Spinksickles, I’ve reported this to the team and we’re going to try checking if any other players are encountering this. We’ll let you know if we need more information.

Update: we’re in touch with Epic to fix this issue. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Hi @Spinksickles - cloud saves should be enabled now, there was an issue with configuration on Epic’s side. Please let me know how things go for you going forward - this should be working now!

Hello,
sorry to bother maybe i am doing some mistake but I have just installed the game on another pc and when I launch the game for the first time it seems the cloud saves are not retrieved. I can only launch a new game. Any thoughs?
FYI I have checked and cloud save is activated on both PC and forced the sync on both side.

Many thanks