CPU and GPU tremperature

Dear Team,

I have realized that your game stress the GPU (i9 10900k liquid cooled) and the GRP (RTX 2080 Ti).
CPU and GPU reach same temperature similar to game like Witcher 3 or Assassin Creed Odissey.
and when I speed up the game (2nd or 3rd level) the game slow down and temperature goes up (triggering my temperature control to avoid higher temperature).

Kind regards,

Dario.

Same issue here, the game take 64% of my i7 8700K, weird.

I’ve been trying to only associate one core, too slow (laggy), with 4 cores associated to the app’, the games runs smoothly but still tries to kill the CPU/GPU unit.

I feel that i’m mining some bitcoins with that game at each runs, did it happen with previous versions ?

Yes unfortunately it’s been a pretty consistent issue for us - because we have not yet entered an optimization stage of development we have a pretty significant amount of tech debt built up :frowning: it’s in the plans for the next couple months to start focusing on cleaning up the backend of things. We really appreciate your patience :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m just getting into the early access so I don’t have the history of the changes, thanks for the reply !

1 Like