Hey Founder! It’s me again. On top of the usual bug squashes, we’re continuing to tweak Xethane, Air Purifiers, and Pollution. Thanks for collecting all that data for us! A worker is patching through the notes, so let me know if you have any questions, okay?
Changes as of 0.1.29
- Added a new loading screen image
- Increased the Xethane output from crevices
- Updated the colour gradient of the Pollution Overlay! Let us know what you think.
- Added an additional two decimals to the amount of Xethane or Fuel in the air when viewing the UI panel of any tile
- Added some basic stats to the Transport Hub UI panel
- Travel range - describes the range of the Transport Hub
- Times used - how many times trucks have been used instead of walking
- Fuel used (min/max) - of all the trips, the amount of fuel used on the shortest and the longest trips made
- Added a stat “Recent Fuel wasted” to Fuel Turbines and Fabricators, to let you know how much fuel is not going to storage
- Added stats to Air Filter UI - the average and total amounts of xethane/pollution that your building has filtered out of the air (we know, it’s overflowing a little bit…)
- Added key bind settings for Photo Mode for those who want to customize their hotkeys
- When selecting a device or building that is on a different grid, the Grid UI in the HUD will now auto update to display the currently selected grid. This is also an option that can be changed in settings.
- Updated Air Filter tooltip to reflect that it filters both Pollution and Xethane
- Lots more bug fixes!
Fixed issues as of 0.1.29
- Fixed a super common crash caused by upgrading buildings that contained resources
- Fixed a crash caused by unassigning an Employee from a Resource Patch while they were mining and then saving and loading
- Fixed Employees teleporting out of buildings when assigned to certain tasks
- Fixed storage inside of storage buildings (including Smokestacks and Mines) being broken during the enable/disable change because they were not being ticked like normal devices
- Fixed resuming device construction from pause when an Employee was not near causing a couple issues like permanently stuck Employees, devices being constructed without an Employee assigned, and Employees standing at the edges of a building to complete construction
- Fixed Employees teleporting to their next fulltime job assignment if they had been interrupted while moving to a previous fulltime job assignment
- Fixed a memory clean-up fix from a few versions back not working correctly due to some new code
- Fixed LV2/3 Mines playing their animations when there was no Employee assigned
- Fixed some in-world pause flags not being removed when a paused job was cancelled (still exists for dismantle)
- Fixed grid dropdown in HUD trapping spacebar
- Fixed ‘set target’ mode not being exited correctly when upgrading, connecting and dismantling a Mine
- Fixed local storage being deleted if a building with resources stored was dismantled
You can find the full list of known issues here.