CHANGES IN 0.3.3-B1193
indicates changes due to community feedback!
- Hybrid Tanks
- These tanks can use mech weaponry such as pistols, assault rifles, and machine guns. Defeat them to salvage their gear!
- These tanks spawn after the first two tutorial provinces (after Ostbager-Wiel) in provinces controlled by Experimental, Specops, or Army factions
- Improvements to enemy targeting AI making enemies take player mech statistics (health, distance, and speed) into consideration
- New narrative event: “Lights Out”
- Factions (Experimental, Specops, Army, or Reserves) are more distinct from each other. Enemies now drop armor and weapons specific to their faction
- Added an audio effect to the overworld when zoomed out
- Debug log window should no longer appear in experimental builds! (Though it can occasionally flicker in when an error occurs)
FIXED ISSUES IN 0.3.3-1193
- Cleaning up various mech animations
- Various fixes to UI, typos, and other text errors
- Various fixes to SFX
- Fixed an issue causing reinforcements to land on the wrong turn
- Fixed briefing screen not showing the correct faction for the scenario