CHANGES IN 0.4.0-B1268
indicates changes due to community feedback!
Missile While You Work
- Four new missile launcher variants!
- These can be found in any province after the first one (In Ostbager-Wiel and beyond)
- These high concussion weapons launch multiple guided projectiles at once and their impacts cause an area of effect explosion
- Their rocket power can cause them to be imprecise, so if you’re under attack, you might be able to dash out of the way
- Expect balance changes and tweaks in the future!
- Three new weapons in three sizes, three rarities and three variants = 27 new melee weapons!
- These can be found on convoys roaming around the overworld
- High concussion axe: Axes are heavy and are excellent weapons for knocking out your enemies
- New blades including Plasma Swords: Blades are light and fast and but have little concussion damage
- Cutters: Cutters deal heavy damage but have a high heat cost
Music to My Ears
- New track for mission briefing
- New stingers for victory and defeat by retreat
FIXED ISSUES IN 0.4.0-B1268
- Various fixes to UI, typos, and other text errors
- Visual bugs with VFX on rockets during dash or melee
- Various audio fixes on certain weapons and ranges
- Fixed floating units spawning into small military base maps
- The list of options on events screens have been reversed
- Fixed various visual issues during tutorial and opening cutscenes
- Fixed an issue where two combat scenarios could be triggered on the base in Ostbager-Wiel
- Fixed missing joints on Elbrus, Helge, and Tsubasa arms and legs
- Fixed repair time on units being reset when reloading during repairs
- Fixed possible negative loot on the Stuck in the Mud event