Ahem. Founder, I sincerely apologize for yesterday’s… episode. Bahar has been a thorn in our side for a while, but it seems they’re growing bolder. We’re currently on high alert, so you can leave them to us for now.
I’m told there have been quite a few updates to ships, xethane and fuel in the meantime. I received some notes just now, so I expect someone will patch some through to you soon too. Stay safe out there.
Changes as of 0.2.13
Ships and Transport
- Changed truck fuel consumption to be half of previous revision
- Transport Hub now refuels at a rate of 20 fuel per second
- Ship costs are slightly less
- Added an indication that ships are early access still, and that we’re working on new features for them!
Hey look! Advisor Updates! (edit) oops, due to a build hiccup, these aren’t available yet! We’ll fix it next time.
Xethane, Sinkholes & Crevices
- Purifier removes less xethane (50% decrease)
- Crevices and Sinkholes generate less xethane
- Xethane consumption has been balanced to reduce huge fuel generation when building
- Fuel Hub storage changes
- Turbines near Sinkholes/Crevices
- Added a stat on selection UI for Sinkholes and Crevices to show how much fuel is being output each second
Make sure to dress appropriately!
- Dynamic weather is here! Experience snow and rain on Titan.
Your actions DO have consequences:
- Employee and Citizen death notifications are now different colours
Fixes as of 0.2.13
- Fixed a crash that occurred whenever rebel ships spawned
- Fixed some issues with Rebel Barks
- Fixed some Codex bugs and typos
- Fixed Employees storing resources on the wrong floor when returning from a cancelled construction
- Fixed duplicate ship appearing when launching a ship
- Fixed priority list reverting when loading a game that had an adjusted priority list
You can find the full list of known issues here.