Founder, we’re upping our firepower against the rebels. Each ship yard can now support two ships, and we’ve made it easier to repair them.
We’re patching through some more details, but this should be enough to keep them busy for the time being.
Changes as of 0.2.14
- Each shipyard now supports two ships instead of just one
- Ships can now be repaired (which costs credits, as usual)! You can also command them to self destruct.
- Shipyard also has a new thumbnail in the City Construction menu
- Ship names have been updated
- Added a warning flag to let you know your ship has finished construction and is ready for launch
- Added a ‘Construct Ship’ job priority category
Not ship updates:
- Turret isotope cost has been lowered from 8 to 4, but it now requires 8 energy instead of 4 energy to power.
- Added some lovely SFX to building transitions
- Added UI indicating that excess resources need to be removed on a device construction
Codex updates and people who talk to you:
- Codex and Advisors panels are now actually accessible!
- Updated the contents of the Rebel Barks and Codex
- Reduced fuel consumption of trucks a little bit
- Balanced frequency and duration of weather
- Added credit costs for ship unlocking
- Increased fuel creation of fuel fabricators by 33%
Fixes as of 0.2.14
- Fixed the unlock panel not refreshing when unlocking a ship
- Fixed weather progressing while the game is paused
- Adjusted transparency of the City Construction panel
- Fixed ship construction timer always displaying 999
- Fixed fuel silos and tanks being completely emptied by Transport Hubs
- Fixed a crash when ship construction delivery jobs were sorted incorrectly
- Fixed placing a shipyard on top of existing Employees causing shipyard to never complete construction
- Did a massive rework of in-world icons, UI widgets, ship layouts etc to prevent memory leaks when a shipyard is in game
- Fixed weather not saving properly
- Fixed ships being allowed to construct if there were not enough Employees to man them
You can find the full list of known issues here.