PLEASE NOTE: We are aware that there are a few very strange issues currently in build:
Performance issue that occurs between 6pm and 8pm in-game time
Overlays with huge and sometimes bright/flashing artifacts
We have identified a possible cause for the performance issue and are still working on a fix that unfortunately did not make it for the end of the week - if we are able to fix it soon, we will patch the game again next week.
We are also currently investigating the strange overlay artifacts and looking for a possible fix.
Thank you so much for your patience with these issues!
indicates changes due to community feedback!
- Reduced the glitch effects on the ship hull models in Shipyard when selecting a hull to build
- Added auto-currency setting to saves (so that it doesn’t need to be set each time)
- Added the amount of storage increase to the buttons in the Council and Spaceport
- Doubled the amount of time required to burn a single waste
- Xethane overlay is now turned on when placing a fuel turbine
- Rocks now have an increased chance at containing Resources and Artifacts instead of just Waste
- Updated the roadmap!
- Fixed a bug in photo mode causing strange artifacts on the skybox
- Fixed the blank screen inbetween main menu launch sequence and loading screen
- Fixed the Energy Overlay not being dismissed correctly when placing energy devices
- Fixed visual flickering issues on some more assets
- Fixed offset overlay when selecting the Large Relay
- Fixed a crash when emptying a resource patch
- Fixed animation not exiting correctly, causing Employees to be stuck on Resource Patches and Rocks
- Fixed Energy Plants all displaying the ‘not enough fuel’ flag if only one of them did not have enough fuel
- Fixed a UI tooltip being out of position on some map tiles
- Fixed icons missing on Lv2 and 3 Destroyed Rebel Camps
- Fixed an incorrect arrow in a Connection tooltip
- Fixed “City” being displayed when inside the shipyard instead of “Shipyard”
- Fixed an infinite delivery loop that could result in a crash