Hey Founder. Your Chief Logistics Officer here. Just checking in with you before I sign off for the weekend to let you know we’ve fixed some more bugs. Patching you through the specifics.
Take a look through your city over the next few days and report back, will you? Thanks!
Changes as of 0.4.2
- Just bug fixes!
Fixes as of 0.4.2
- Fixed a crash that occurred when ships were destroyed
- Fixed device dismantle jobs never being resumed when loading a game
- Fixed citizens that died from pollution not being removed from the citizen counter, blocking the player from attaining more citizens if they died
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a game containing a specific road layout was saved and then either loaded or a new game was started
- Fixed a couple logging crashes
- Fixed loading a game resetting ship priority lists
- Fixed ship damage textures both internal and external not displaying after a save was loaded
- Fixed ships damage texture not updating when entering while paused
- Cleaned up some old UI assets that were visible
- Fixed missing string on an Employee that was repairing a floor tile
- Fixed a text cutoff in ship details