Whoa! That’s a lot of bug fixes, Founder. I just wanted to check in before the weekend, but it looks like you have your hands full! I’ll check in with you again later. You should probably get to testing all this cool stuff!
Changes as of 0.4.4
- Updated the banner on the main menu to reveal the next Titan Tuesday date, October 6th!
- Otherwise, it’s just bug fixes again!
Fixes as of 0.4.4
- Fixed Hardcore mode games loading in a paused state (and not being able to unpause them with spacebar)
- Fixed renaming an Employee in a ship not displaying their new name on the Employee list at the top left of the Tactical View
- Fixed a weird character showing up on settings menu
- Fixed Office displaying credits generated/number of Citizens working when the Citizens hadn’t arrived yet
- Fixed dismantle tooltip on resource patches not indicating that the player would get resources from destroying them
- Fixed devices in ships not being selectable when the player cancelled a laser targeting action and tried to select another device while the game was paused
- Fixed being able to press ESC to close the game over screen and continue playing in a game that was lost
- Fixed Grid HUD dropdown menu selecting different grids at random when grids merged or split
- Fixed Employees getting permanently stuck if a construction they were driving to in a truck was paused (they would run in place until the job was cancelled). In some cases, the job could complete anyways if there were enough other Employees, and the idle Employee would only be freed if the building was dismantled.
- Fixed some typos
- Fixed being allowed to bind the same key to the same action twice
- Fixed being allowed to cancel a road dismantle job once it started
- Fixed artifacts being used up incorrectly during conversion if the button was clicked too many times
- Fixed dead Employees in ships not being removed from the list of Employees immediately
- Fixed dead Employees displaying 1 health point instead of 0
- Fixed another tutorial issue with loading
- Fixed Air Purifier visual range not updating correctly when connected
- Attempted fix to a UI crash when getting the idle Employee count
- Fixed jobs not appearing correctly in the Employee Management panel