Let's Try Industries of Titan, continuous game during EA

This is my first Let’s Try Industries of Titan episode of a new kind of a Let’s play because this is an Early Access game so I will post episodes continually as the game is developed but since some saves will become unplayable because they where started on an older version I will play the newest version in every video but I will not show anything that I have already covered in previous episodes. So I will rebuild up to the last episode using the newest version of the game.

1 Like

This is my fourth Let’s Try Industries of Titan episode, and it shows a lot of progress that the developers have made with the game. Roads and transportation has been added. Employ jobs and work orders have been expanded on so now you can have more manual control over what job is done first. Markers have been added to ruins making it easy to see what resources they hold. And, it is now possible to build on plots which have resource boxes on them instead of having to bring them there first.

2 Likes

This is my sixth Let’s Try Industries of Titan episode, and in it I will play in the standard mode to showcase to you all the new features and game updates which have come in the “Fule’s Errand” content update. This includes Transportation 2.0, Xethane a new fuel source, the new Air Purifier building, Rubble which is now left at destroyed building sites and Photo mode for making cool screenshots.

1 Like

This is my seventh Let’s Try Industries of Titan episode, and in it I will play in the standard mode to showcase to you all the new features and game updates which have come in the “Shape up and Ship out” content update. This includes ship to ship combat, snow weather effect, building cost re-balances and more.

3 Likes