Founder, we are pleased with the results of our testing on the Experimental Branch, so we are prepared to move to the Main Branch. Among more bug fixes, we have made some changes to mines, and reinforced roads so they have a better chance of withstanding those pesky rebel assaults.
Changes as of 0.1.24
- A change to mines: Employees will now begin picking up resources from a mine as soon as one is available, instead of waiting until it’s filled up. Also, Employees will continue to empty the mine when it’s not powered on
- We heard you loud and clear: we increased the HP of Roads to 18
- Added structures to resource patches and nodes that are being mined for better visualization
- Optimization and organization pass on all shaders in game
- Otherwise, just bug fixes again!
Fixed issues as of 0.1.24
- Fixed a crash caused by Roads being refreshed
- Fixed a bug with Defense Turret reload times
- Fixed navigation nodes not being cleaned up due to old code refreshing all walkable area, causing massive slowdown
- Fixed prioritize shortcut being usable on jobs that were already ongoing where the button was not accessible
- Fixed filter toggle not working on LV2 and LV3 Connected Storage Facility
- Fixed Conversion so that it’s no longer possible to go above the limit of supported Employees
- Fixed pause icons not being removed when navigating to different floors
- Fixed Bug Reporter windows not being destroyed when quitting to main menu
- Fixed mines not mining Isotopes correctly
- Fixed pick-up jobs not being cancelled correctly when placing a building on a tile that contained resources, which accidentally reserved space in storage
- Fixed not being able to delete save files from the Load menu
You can find the full list of known issues here.