Model Kits

So, this seems like a silly topic, as you all are deep in development of the ACTUAL thing you’re making. That said, I’m a big fan of gunpla/mech model kits, and it would be so awesome to see Phantom Brigade kits on the BYG merch store. Since “kitbashing” is basically a core gameplay mechanic in PB, this seems like a perfect fit. Has there been any internal discussion around eventually producing anything like this? And again, obviously this a huge logistical hurdle that has nothing to do with releasing a game, but I’m just curious.

1 Like

That would be awesome ! I own some Macross Mechs, 1/72, I would really like some Phantom Brigade ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a resin 3d printer and now I’m wondering if I could export some of the models and try printing them out. Not to sell, for certain, but because I too love the look of the in game models and it would be great fun to have my axe wielding Vidar sitting behind me during Zoom meetings.

1 Like

While this is an awesome idea, this kind of merch is unfortunately really expensive to make. It would only be possible to make if enough people want it!

1 Like

That woud be very cool, and we would love to see the final result :eyes: