My questions to the developers

Does PB offer everything a first class Mecha Game?

Will there be a sandbox mode?

will PB offer other languages besides English in Early Access or will it start with 1.0?

Mod support?

Can I change the key bindings?

Price in €?

I hope that you can spend several hours with PB and every Mechs fan can have a good time

Translated with DeepL

Hi there @Kuse_Black welcome to the forums! I will answer your questions as best I can.

Does PB offer everything a first class Mecha Game?

Not sure exactly what a first class mecha game needs to succeed, but our dev team are huge fans of the genre and want to see largely the same things as our playerbase, so I’m very confident to say that if there’s a feature missing at launch it will likely be added later.

Will there be a sandbox mode?

Nothing is confirmed at this time.

will PB offer other languages besides English in Early Access or will it start with 1.0?

We are starting with English for Early Access with official translations to come after 1.0. Our other project Industries of Titan has quite a few fan translations though, so there may be similar resources on Phantom Brigade the longer the game is out.

Mod support?

The game was built from the ground up with modding in mind, so we would very much like to see community mods. Modding is technically already possible!

Can I change the key bindings?

At the moment it would be difficult to do so, but this functionality is planned for our next monthly release.

Price in €?

I only know the USD price, which is 29.99 USD.

Thanks and enjoy the game!

Thanks for the detailed answers i just bought your game even though my english is hardly available i have to support you with my feedback

Translated with DeepL

Greetings from Germany

1 Like

Hi, sorry for hijacking this thread.
I really love the game so far :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A small question though, is it possible to rename your units ( if so, how? ) instead of just “unit 365” etc.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @zelsphere welcome to the forums! At the moment, there is no way in-game to change the name of your mechs, but we plan to add this feature very very soon! (It is possible to change the names if you edit the game files directly but this may have unintended consequences so I don’t recommend this method)

1 Like

Thank you for the reply :slight_smile:

It’s early access so that’s understandable :gear:

1 Like

Kuse,

This is going to be a first-class mech game for sure. It’s still in early access, and I’m already having a blast. If they expand strategic map options and include more variety in enemy strategies/map layout, this will easily replace Battletech as my annual mech fix.

Only thing missing is multiplayer. I don’t know how they would do that either considering the “prototype equipment” being used.

Hi @XiaoHong welcome to the forums! We are not going to be pursuing multiplayer for the foreseeable future - as you’ve noted, the gameplay is very asymmetrical and so it would be very difficult to make it work for two players.

1 Like