Send us your Titan fan translations!

We have posted a new guide on how to translate the game over here.

Hello everyone! We are incredibly honoured to have such a global fan base for Industries of Titan. We are a small team at Brace Yourself Games, and while we want to assure everyone that localization is on our roadmap, we need to complete more content before we can begin that process. However, we don’t want to let that delay your enjoyment of the game if English isn’t your main language. We have seen some awesome fan translations of the game already, and we thought it would be helpful to compile a list of fan translations for you here in the meantime!

If you have translated Industries of Titan or know of any fan translations, please reply to this thread with the translation link, and we’ll add it to this post. Please use your best judgement when downloading these files as our team has not been able to review them personally.

Happy industrializing!

German Translation/
Deutsche Übersetzung by @Aarki: Send us your Titan fan translations!

French Translation/Traduction Française by @Rudy: Send us your Titan fan translations!

French Translation/Traduction Française by @Kunikazu: Send us your Titan fan translations!

Italian Translation/
Traduzione Italiana by @wolfbanez: Send us your Titan fan translations!

Japanese Translation/日本語訳 by @Poge: Send us your Titan fan translations! (updated for 0.3.0)

Chinese Translation/中文翻译 by @zeled520: Send us your Titan fan translations!

NOTE: We have noticed that some crashes in BugSplat appear to be caused by players who don’t have updated XML files. Updating may require you to check your custom files to make sure they manually update with the latest settings.

If you have edited files, there is a chance the game will crash that we can’t do anything to fix because old files are being used. To those of you who are translating, you will want to double check your files with each update to make sure they’re usable!

Thanks!

Hello there, BYG team! I would like to contribute to the Italian translation for Industries of Titan. How can I help? Like, what kind of file do you need, and how can I share them?

Hi @LiberiArcano!

{Install directory}\Titan\Content\TextData\GameStringTable.txt
{Install directory}\Titan\Content\XML\tutorial.xml
To create a fan translation of the game, you will need to overwrite these files with localized files.

Please note that fan translations will not be used in the game itself as we will be using professional localizers for that, and that this is a temporary measure throughout Early Access until we are ready!

1 Like

I have updated the translation to iron out some hiccups, just in case
GameStringTable-DE.zip (42.8 KB)

And I finished translating the tutorials, but for some reason they don’t show up ingame anymore. When I did a test run during half of it there was a missing backslash at some point, and after fixing that, it worked ingame. Now I have been through the entire file a couple of times, but I still can’t find any more syntax errors or the like. I’ll leave this here just in case someone has a way of easily debugging it, but without an error log or a console I don’t think I’ll be able to fix it. Oops…

tutorial-DE.zip (15.3 KB)

1 Like

Hello, i’m french and i wanted to make a French translation but i don’t have the game actualy so i don’t have base file to work on :frowning:
Can you or other send me the original GameStringTable.txt and tutorial.xml ?
Thank you :3

2 Likes

Whats your paypal? I can send you money because Epic Games store doesnt have a way to gift games.

Hey there ! I’m french too and fluent in english, don’t mind to ask me !

Here my italian translation. I’m trying to follow the versions (experimental or not) of the game, in order to not break any file game.
Still working on the tutorial.xml, but it will be uploaded soon. Then I’ll switch to experimental.

2 Likes

Top merci ! Tu vas pouvoir en faire un peu ?

Japanese translation for 0.1.14

Industries of Titans_Japanese_translation.zip (68.0 KB)

1 Like

hello fanny, j’ai un peu de temps libre et je suis prêt à vouloir aider si besoin.

1 Like

Hello I like this game very much like this is the first I bought the original game from the beginning of all sorts of BUG flash back to now I still like it very much although it is also a variety of BUG is pretty much like me but I still want a Chinese patch in English is the most difficult thing for me!!!

Hello, I like this game very much. This is the first genuine game I bought. From various BUG flashbacks, I still have various BUG flashbacks, but I still like it very much. My dreams are in architecture. It’s too difficult to hope for an official Chinese patch

Hope to appear in Chinese patch

Hello! We need to progress farther in development before we can begin official translations, but localization is definitely on our roadmap. Hopefully someone will be able to provide a Chinese fan translation! I am glad you’re enjoying the game though.

对不起,我的中文不好,但是我仍然尝试使用Google翻译。

你好!在开始正式翻译之前,我们需要在开发上取得更大的进步,但是本地化绝对是我们的蓝图。希望有人能够提供中文粉丝翻译!我很高兴您喜欢这款游戏。

Hi, I am interested to help out with Chinese localiztion. Let me know how can I help out.

Hi ASML! That’s awesome. :slight_smile:

To create a fan translation of the game, you will need to overwrite the below files with localized files. You can share your translated file in these forums, and we can add it to our list!
{Install directory}\Titan\Content\TextData\GameStringTable.txt
{Install directory}\Titan\Content\XML\tutorial.xml

Please note that fan translations will not be used in the game itself as we will be using professional localizers for that, and that this is a temporary measure throughout Early Access until we are ready!

it seems every double byte characters were gone with new update.

Hi @Poge Thanks for posting this, I’ll talk to the team about it. We recently upgraded our engine so that might have a hand in causing this problem!

@poge, and everyone else using fan translations - we’ll have this fixed next hotfix! (hopefully end of this week)