Thanking the DEVs

I have to say Im loving this game. Its amazing fun. Planning out your fight and seeing it go down is so much fun.

• Deployment: The new deployment screen is cool. Almost feels like your team is meeting and discussing the mission. cudos to whoever cam up with it.

• Active Pilot: The process of putting a pilot to a mech is so much easier now.

• Units: The change in how a mech is displayed in the truck is nice You can see level, and integrity without all that clicking around. I can tell at a glance who needs upgrades now.

• Enemies: Enemy snipers are a pain in the ass now. the AI had him take a shot and run as far as possible. They used to stand and try to pointblank me. Now I have to chase them down, which is more realistic to me.

Im sure I missed something but wanted to say thank you and let you guys know you and your efforts are appreciated.

3 Likes

Agreed! All the updates have been amazing! I also like knowing which unit has what weapons equipped to it, so much easier than before to know who has what.

1 Like

Thanks both of you for your kind words, I will pass them along to the team :smiley: so glad to hear you’re enjoying the game!

2 Likes

I spent almost twice as many $$$ a few days ago (ya know, that “…2077” game), after an hour was done with it. And it was released as finished! So good job girls & guys at BYG for putting out something far more stable in an alpha, I’m ready for all the kewl stuff you’ll do next year.

2 Likes