Workers stopped generating credits

Anyone else encountered this issue?

Before the latest patch wouldn’t they clean

i m also facing same issue and also its not letting me build resident building and it doesnt let me upgrade the building each try to up grade the building game crash

Hi @shininglikeastar4eva, @dragzonox - thanks for posting on the forums with your issue! Before I can proceed I will need to know what version of the game you are playing, as well as any further specifics you can remember about the layout of your city, whether you were generating credits in an Office building or in a Monetization Station device, if you lost power in your city at all and your credit-generation building/device cycled on/off rapidly… any more information you can provide will be really helpful in figuring out what is going wrong and how to fix it :smiley: thank you!
@shininglikeastar4eva - if you are getting crashes please continue to submit the crash report as it will help us try and solve the issue as well. If you have a save file that easily reproduces it, it would be incredibly helpful for us if you were to upload it according to our guide here. Cheers to you both :smiley:

Industries of Titan is 0.1.14

Industries of Titan Experimental 0.1.16

screenshot 1

Screenshot 2 (build)

Where excatly do I find the savegame folder? I tried following your guide, and couldn’t find gamedata

keep crashing
LoginId:76657ad04112b53ee1f57a8e9d55aa61
EpicAccountId:e8ecab18c219434187efe0879765a512

Unhandled exception

Titan_Win64_Shipping!UBYGJobBase::StopDelivery() [c:\iot_build\iot\titan\source\titan\world\management\jobs\bygjobbase.cpp:524]
Titan_Win64_Shipping!UBYGJobBase::Cancel() [c:\iot_build\iot\titan\source\titan\world\management\jobs\bygjobbase.cpp:390]
Titan_Win64_Shipping!UBYGTileConstructionJob::Cancel() [c:\iot_build\iot\titan\source\titan\world\management\jobs\bygtileconstructionjob.cpp:976]
Titan_Win64_Shipping!UBYGLaborManagement::TryToCancel() [c:\iot_build\iot\titan\source\titan\world\management\byglabormanagement.cpp:3093]
Titan_Win64_Shipping!UBYGUWCityPopupBuildingModule::execOnDismantleBuildingButtonCancelActivated() [c:\iot_build\iot\titan\source\titan\ui\city\popupmodules\byguwcitypopupbuildingmodule.h:12]
Titan_Win64_Shipping!UFunction::Invoke()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!UObject::ProcessEvent()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!TMulticastScriptDelegate::ProcessMulticastDelegate()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!UBYGButton::SlateHandleClicked() [c:\iot_build\iot\titan\source\titan\ui\core\widgets\bygbutton.cpp:349]
Titan_Win64_Shipping!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance<0,UBYGToggle,FReply __cdecl(bool,bool)>::Execute() [c:\program files\epic games\ue_4.22\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.h:617]
Titan_Win64_Shipping!BYGSButton::OnMouseButtonUp() [c:\iot_build\iot\titan\source\titan\ui\core\widgets\bygsbutton.cpp:474]
Titan_Win64_Shipping!SButton::FArguments::OnClicked()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!FSlateApplication::RoutePointerUpEvent()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!FSlateApplication::ProcessMouseButtonUpEvent()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!FSlateApplication::OnMouseUp()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsApplication::ProcessDeferredMessage()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsApplication::DeferMessage()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsApplication::ProcessMessage()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsApplication::AppWndProc()
user32
user32
Titan_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsPlatformApplicationMisc::PumpMessages()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!WinMain()
Titan_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\agent_work\1\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
kernel32
ntdll

Hi all, hoping to actually have a fix in the latest patch this afternoon. Let me know if you are still having issues with this stuff then.

its not showing any update